How to complete the KYC process of your account.
- Login to your FxSway account.
- Click/tap the KYC Verification tab.
- Click/tap Start my KYC.
Make sure that you choose the correct country.
- Check the Terms and Conditions and the Consent to Personal Data Processing.
- Tick both boxes when done.
- Click/tap Next.
- Choose the country of issue and the type of ID document you will be providing.
Make sure you select the correct country of issue.
- You will be given some examples of how the document should be uploaded.
- Kindly ensure that your document is still valid (Document invalidation takes place 5 days prior to expiration on system).
- We may need the front and back pictures of your document.
- If you have a webcam on your computer/laptop, you can go ahead with the process by clicking Confirm and Proceed after uploading your pictures.
- If the device you are using does not have a webcam, you can continue the process from your phone by clicking Continue on your phone and you will have the ability to scan the QR Code provided to go ahead with the process on your mobile phone.
- You will now need to provide a Live Selfie Photo.
- You may be asked to give permission to allow access for the camera on your system.
- Click Allow and close the notification.
- When you are ready for the selfie, click I'm Ready.
Do not close the browser or turn off your device while awaiting for the system to verify your selfie.
- Once all the above process has been completed, the below screen will appear asking you to amend any of the information or documents provided.
- If you are satisfied with the input of your information and documents, click Next.
- Your documents will now be reviewed. Should we need any further documents, we will advise via e-mail, alternatively, you will receive a notification which can be accessed from the KYC Verification tab on your FXSway account.