What documents may I submit to verify my identity for the KYC process?
↳ For Proof of Identity verification (POI), we require one of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Drivers License
- Permanent Residence Documentation
Temporary residence permits or other types of identity documents will not be accepted.
- Must be an official government-issued document.
- We need to have an image of both the front and back of the document.
- Must be able to see the full, four corners of the document.
- Client must be aged 18 or over.
- Document cannot be expired, must still be valid/in date. (Document invalidation takes place 5 days prior to expiration on system).
- Cannot be a screenshot from a computer or mobile device.
- Must state your Date of Birth.
- Please ensure the document is not password protected.
- File format: .jpeg or .png files only.
Tampered or edited documents will be automatically rejected and any minors found will be suspended.
↳ Examples of how we require your document to be submitted may be found below:
- Full document provided (all four corners showing).
- Image quality is overall good.
- Not edited or tampered.
- Document is torn.
- Not all the information can be seen.