What documents may I submit to verify my address for the KYC process?
↳ For proof of address verification (POA), we require one of the following documents:
- Bank Statement (Please cover any credit card details with a piece of blank paper)
- Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric, etc)
- Tax Certificate
- Must be able to see the full document. All four corners must be visible and not cropped. (Account numbers and sensitive information can be covered with a piece of blank paper).
- Document must be dated within 3 months (90 days) of present-day and issues date needs to be visible.
- Must state your full name and address.
- Must show some form of official logo of the entity, stamp, or notarization.
- Ensure the document is not password protected.
- File format: JPEG or PNG files only.
↳ Examples of how we require the documents may be found below.
- All four corners of the document are visible.
- Not cropped or edited.
- Image quality is overall good.
- Logo of company, date of issue, client's full name, and address are visible.
- Document is cropped.
- Missing information.