➫ Creating a Business Corporate Account
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2023 at 2:47 PM
How can I create a Corporate Account?
- Access the Sign Up page by clicking here.
- Fill in the form provided, any missing information will be marked in red.
- It is important that a strong password is set up for your account. Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one numeric number, and one special character (@,#,+, etc.).
- When done, click/tap Sign Up.
- We will send an e-mail instantly in order to complete your registration. Should you be unable to find this email, check in the Junk/Spam folder of your email provider.
- Click/tap Complete Signup.
- You will be presented with a form to fill in with additional information.
- When done, click Create Your Account.
- You will now receive an email with further information discussing the necessary documents needed to complete your KYB Verification.
- KYB Verification needs to be complete in order to make full use of your account's functions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.