What documents do I need to provide to verify my Corporate Account?
↳ For LLC, LP or LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Resolution to Open Account Addressed to FxSway
- Shareholder register
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Address Verification
↳ All shareholders with 25% or more equity must be shown
- Director/s Address Verification
- Director/s proof Identification
- UBO/s Address Verification
- UBO/s Proof of Identification
Depending on the type of your company and / or the jurisdiction where you are located, we may ask for further documents that are required to proceed as shown below. Furthermore, depending on the documents that you submit, we may ask for additional documentation for clarification.
- Register of Members (if Member Managed LLC)
- Register of Managers (if Manager Managed LLC)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Directors
- Additional Document Confirming Authority (A letter from the business stating that the account holder has the authority to use/trade funds belonging to the Company.)
In cases where the customer is the sole owner (100%and only owner), this is not required.
Documents have to be in the following formats: JPEG/PNG/PDF. The size of the documents should not exceed 5MB.
You will need to send these to us via email either by replying to the email you received when you created your Corporate Account or by sending them to email@example.com.
Important to Note: Please complete your identity verification as the Authorized Representative for the Account, prior to sending us your business documentation by navigating to the "Identity Verification" Tab on the Account.
You must complete the verification to be able to make use of all features on your account. If your account is not verified, you will not have the option to make a deposit or create a Live Account on FxSway.