FXSway ➫ Internal Transfer - Transferring Funds from MetaTrader to the Main Wallet
Modified on: Mon, 8 Aug, 2022 at 1:31 PM
How do I transfer funds from MetaTrader back to my broker account wallet?
- Log in to your FXSway account.
- Select Internal Transfer section.
- Select MetaTrader to Wallet in the Transfer Type section.
- Select the account you would like to send the funds from in the Transfer From section.
- Select the wallet you would like to send funds to in the Transfer To section.
- Enter the amount to transfer in the Amount to Transfer section.
- Confirm by clicking on Request Transfer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.