Before you start investing, ensure that your FxSway account is funded and the funds have been transferred to your Investor account.
Once the above has been completed, you will need to:
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Settings button to access the PAMM widget.
- By clicking on the Register as an Investor account button, you will be redirected to a list of available funds.
- Click on Join to view the offer of the specific fund.
- If you would like to invest in the fund with the specified offer, you will need to add your Investor credentials which you have received upon creating your PAMM Investor account. Please note that you would need to use a password marked as Trader Password in order to be able to invest in the fund.
- Add the values of your initial investment.
- Agree to the terms of the PAMM service and click on Invest.
At this point, a request will be sent to the Money Manager for approval.