Once your Manager account is created, you will need to set up a Fund to gather investments and trade using this account.
If you require assistance with creating a Manager account, click here.
- When trading on MetaTrader, you will need to use the Fund's credentials and NOT the Manager account's credentials.
How to create a Fund account.
- Go to the My Accounts tab.
- Click on the Plus sign.
- Add a Name for your fund.
- Select your Currency of choice.
- Select the Leverage.
- Add a Description and click on Create Investment Fund.
You will receive an email containing the MetaTrader credentials with every Fund that you create.