- You should use the ERC-20 Network for this transaction. Using the wrong Network can result in a loss of funds.
- It is important to check the details of your transaction, providing incorrect data may result in the loss of your funds.
- Make sure to enter your Ethereum (ETH) wallet address correctly.
- Make sure to send funds to the exact Ethereum (ETH) address that we provide.
- The transaction may take 1-3 hours due to the Blockchair network confirmations. (3-6)
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the Ethereum (ETH) address at https://blockchair.com/.
- At the moment, if you deposit via Ethereum (ETH), you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
How to deposit via Ethereum (ETH)?
- Access the "Deposit Funds" tab.
- Select "Ethereum (ETH)" as a Deposit Type.
- Select a Currency Wallet.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Click on the "Go to Payment" button.
The Payment Page will appear, and now you can finalize the transaction. You can copy your Ethereum (ETH) address as well as the amount sent. You have 15 minutes to complete this process.