- It is important to check the details of your transaction, providing incorrect data may result in the loss of your funds.
- Make sure to enter your USDT (BEP-20) wallet address correctly.
- Make sure to send funds to the exact USDT (BEP-20) address that we provide.
- The transaction may take 1-3 hours due to the network confirmations. (3-6)
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the USDT (BEP-20) address to the relevant network.
- At the moment, if you deposit via USDT (BEP-20) you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
How to deposit via USDT (BEP-20)?
- Access the Deposit Funds tab.
- Select USDT (BEP-20) as a Deposit Type.
- Select a currency wallet.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Click on the Redirect me to the Payment Page button.
The Payment Page will appear, now you can finalize the transaction. You can copy your USDT (BEP-20) address as well as the amount sent. You have 15 minutes to complete this process.